Top 10 Facts – Los Angeles // topfact.net
These and other interesting Top Facts you can know in this channel.
Please Subscribe :
1. In 1943, smog formed so suddenly and severely in the Los Angeles area that residents believed they were being attacked by Japanese chemical weapons.
2. YouTube has a production space in Los Angeles that is free to use if you have 10,000 subscribers.
3. After a power outage in Los Angeles in 1994, dozens of people starting calling the local observatory panicking about the “strange sky”. They were talking about the stars.
4. Los Angeles consumes the same amount of water today as it did in 1970, with 1 million more residents. The city consumes approximately 123 gallons per capita, per day, which is the best in the entire nation.
5. Los Angeles and its suburbs, home to 19 million people, is the only megacity in the world where mountain lions live side by side with humans.
6. Los Angeles County in California has a higher population than other US states
7. In Los Angeles, you can serve a jail sentence in a much nicer “pay-to-serve” jails for $100. These allow day release for employment, food delivery, and better-visiting conditions. Those that can’t pay as much clean the jail.
8. The largest mass lynching in American history was the Chinese Massacre of 1871 in Los Angeles.
9. Hitler had a bunker in the hills of Los Angeles built by American fascists.
10. The original name of Los Angeles was El Pueblo Sobre el Rio de Nuestra Señora la Reina de Los Angeles del Rio de Porciúncula.
1. Facts about Barcelona
2. Facts about Florida
THANKS FOR WATCHING!