There’s nothing quite like a day at the beach filled with fun in the sun, sand and surf, but not all beaches are created equal. Some places have sparkling blue or green waters, while others have sand-filled, cloudy waves. Some shorelines are dangerous, filled with rocks and riptides, while others are shallow and lined with soft sand.
→Subscribe for new videos every day!
Help us translate our videos: – Learn more why you might want to help:
Find more lists at:
Entertaining and educational top 10 lists from TopTenzNet!
Subscribe to our Facebook:
Business inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other TopTenz Videos:
Top 10 Most POWERFUL RIVERS in the World
Top 10 Amazing Islands You Probably Don’t Know
10. Papakolea: The Green Sand Beach in Hawaii
9. Kaihalulu: Hawaii’s Red Sand Beach
8. The Most Polluted Beach on Earth
7. The Glass Beach of California
6. Hot Water Beach in New Zealand
5. The Swimming Pool Beach in Chile
4. Boulders: The South African Beach Ruled by Penguins
3. The Irish Beach That Disappeared and Reappeared 30 Years Later
2. Maho in St. Martens
1. The Florida Beach With the Softest, Coolest Sand on Earth