I did some interesting research about the most reportedly haunted places in America, and created a video about it.
1. Massachusetts (Danvers State Hospital)
2. Indiana (Willard Library)
3. Pennsylvania (Jennie Wade House; City Tavern haunted; The Hag of Pine Street
4. Bell Witch Cave, Tennessee
5. Chambers Mansion, San Francisco
6. Amityville Horror House
7. Lemp Mansion, St. Louis, Missouri
8. Queen Mary Ship, California
9. Winchester Mansion, San Jose (California)
10. The white House , Washington DC
Intro Music and Music Video:
“Danse Macabre-Isolated Harp” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
“Vanishing” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
“This house” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Video Backgrounds provided by
Google Images labelled as “Free to use or share, even commercially”.
What is the most haunted place in the world? What is the most paranormal place? What is the scariest place? Are gohsts real? Is there any real footage of ghosts? Real ghosts?